Social media has become a large part of most people’s daily life and whether you’re a family with teenagers, a celebrity, or a high-profile CEO, there are always inherent dangers when choosing to participate in these online communities.
Cyber Watchtower is committed to working with its customers to protect them from these online dangers that include everything from a company’s reputation to the cyberbullying of teens.
Through the strategic use of certain tools, we monitor, filter, and alert our customers to any possible issues involving their social media. We work together with our customers to customize what to monitor and what words we need to alert them about. We work closely with parents of teens to educate their kids on proper online etiquette and learning the dangers of cyberbullying as well as online predators. We also work with high-profile individuals and those close to them to assist in reputation protection as well as protect them from malicious online statements.
With the ever-increasing amount of social media sites and people’s usage of them, we want to ensure their peace of mind that they are being protected from unnecessary content.
Social Media Monitoring Service Details:
- Monitoring of posts to social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and GooglePlusImmediate alerts sent to account administrator(s) based on posts meeting predefined alert criteria
- Immediate alerts sent to account administrator(s) based on posts meeting predefined alert criteriaConsultation and education on social media and its dangers
- Consultation and education on social media and its dangersAssistance in major issues with negative social media activity
- Assistance in major issues with negative social media activity Monthly report on all social media
- Monthly report on all social media account statistics and alert summary.
|Social Media Monitoring Pricing||$10.00
per user per month